Saturday, June 8, 2013

A bit about myself and my intentions

Hello, I’m Ryan Keintz, co-Founder of GRIP Inc., creator of PricePoint.  It’s fair to say I’m also a contrarian.  However, I would like to believe I am not the breed of contrarian that I’ve encountered elsewhere – one who rebels for the sake of rebellion, who simply aims to cast an image of being different, or is a naysayer merely for lack of genuine opinion. 

In fact, in my early school years I was a very obedient Catholic school boy, usually the least likely among my peers to break the rules.  But over time I gradually came to realize that some authority figures often didn’t really know what they were talking about, or at least were more confident in their beliefs than I could see justification for.  This developed within me a healthy questioning of authority and conventional thinking.

Our company GRIP springs from that fundamental willingness to question the traditional way of looking at things.  With the innovation of PricePoint, we aim to be a progressive force in the international relocation industry.  It’s the type of platform that may be described as disruptive, which naturally inspires both supporters and detractors.

This blog will serve as a forum for perspectives on the international relocation industry.  Some posts will highlight and question conventional thinking and assumptions which have caught my attention.  I will also share various insights regarding our design intentions with PricePoint, as well as some usage recommendations.

All are welcome to advance the discussion by posting your comments in support, disagreement, or a candid “I’m not sure.”

Ryan Keintz
co-Founder, GRIP Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment